The Sutter Home

Monday, December 01, 2008

Overdue...

Although I am not overdue, (I have 7 days left- December 9th) we are overdue for some new pictures! I don't know where the time went. Adam and I are ready and excitedly waiting for the baby to come. This weekend my dad gave us a beautiful cradle that he hand crafted! Thank you so much dad!! It is gorgeous and I could not ask for a more special place for the baby to sleep when he/she arrives home.











Also, my wonderful and very thoughtful co-worker, Sue Hansen, hand-made this adorable sweater and hat for the baby. It is the cutest outfit I have ever seen! Thank you so much Sue! We can't wait to put the baby in it.



Below are just a few of the items we received for the many baby showers we were given.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home