The Sutter Home

Friday, March 06, 2009

So Big!

Our little peanut is getting so big; Tuesday she slept through the night. Adam had to be in the Dells overnight on Tuesday for work so Adelyn and I spent the night at my mom and dad's house. Addy slept from 10:45p.m. to 5:50a.m. I was so excited and well rested. Enjoy the collection of pictures!
Playing "So big" with Daddy at lunch.

11 weeks old



We went for our second walk outside today!

I found my hands and enjoy trying to eat them.




Tummy time on my boppy


Laughing at Daddy

1 Comments:

  • She is getting so big! The pic of her laughing with her polka-dot outfit on, she looks just like Amanda. Can't wait to meet her. Take care! Love, Brenda Kay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home