The Sutter Home

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Adelyn will be 15 weeks on Monday. She is getting bigger every day. We think she weighs about 12 pounds now. She is smiling, talking, laughing and getting ready to roll over. I have one more week before I go back to work. I will be sad, but I know she will be in good hands (Uncle Terry is going to watch her for us). Only two months until summer and then we can enjoy the warm weather and spend lots more time together. Here are a few recent pictures I took.
14 weeks old



Ready for another walk outside on St. Patrick's Day. The sweater and pants she is wearing are both clothes that Angie and I wore when we were little. Thanks for bringing them up Grandma!

Addy loves to hang out with Daddy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home