The Sutter Home

Monday, February 21, 2011

Growing Up Fast!

I went to New Orleans to attend a conference put on by the National Association of Bilingual Education for 4 days. When I came back on Saturday, Adelyn seemed so grown up! She is talking up a storm and putting together multiple word sentences. This afternoon she took a nap and when I went in to get her, she had one leg up over the side of her crib and she was close to falling out! Needless to say, she now has a big girl bed! It will be interesting to see how many times she gets up tonight. If she is any thing like me when I was small, she is going to give us a run for our money (right Grandma Cindy)! Let the games begin! :)


Using Great Grandma Sutter's quilt for the first time


Here Addy is excitedly practicing sleeping in her new bed!



1 Comments:

  • She is my little sweetie!!! Gma Cindy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home